4 weeks of instructor-led online training
365-day access to official ISACA learning materials
ISACA officially authorized CISA instructors
Practice test questions & assignments
Online, On-Demand Review Courses
Print or Downloadable Review Manuals
Review Questions, Answers & Explanations Database
Globally available and accessible classrooms
The best price and quality guarantee
Career Coaching in Switzerland
Become Information Systems Auditor now
Join our Official ISACA CISA Certified Information Systems Auditor Certification Training for an all-inclusive exploration of audit, control, and assurance in information security and the best practices in the industry. Swiss Cyber Institute will guide you during your exam preparation journey for the CISA exam. Get ready to dive into the world of information security and enhance your skills with our comprehensive training program.
Our course offers the benefits of online, instructor-led professional training with flexible learning over a span of 4 weeks, providing globally accessible classrooms and even including career coaching opportunities in Switzerland.
4 weeks with a total of 32 hours live interactive classrooms
Everything You Need to Pass the CISA Exam
Swiss Cyber Institute is an accredited training partner with ISACA
CISA is the globally recognized gold standard for IS audit, control, and assurance, in demand and valued by leading global brands. It’s often a mandatory qualification for employment as an IT auditor. CISA professionals offer the credibility to leverage standards, manage vulnerabilities, ensure compliance, offer solutions, institute controls and deliver value to organizations. CISA holders have validated ability to apply a risk-based approach to planning, executing and reporting on audit engagements.
The course topics include five domains:
1. Information Systems Auditing Process
2. Governance and Management of IT
3. Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation
4. Information Systems Operations and Business Resilience
5. Protection of Information Assets
Swiss Cyber Institute's CISA training seminar, led by an ISACA authorized Swiss instructor, would cover these five domains in-depth, providing participants with a comprehensive understanding of information security concepts, best practices, and real-world applications. Our course includes lectures, discussions, practical examples, case studies, and practice exams to help you prepare for the CISA certification exam. Passing the CISA exam demonstrates a high level of expertise in the field of information security and is widely recognized by organizations worldwide.
2024 training schedules:
Q2 - Start Date: April 02, 2024 > End Date: April 30, 2024
Q3 - Start Date: September 20, 2024 > End Date: November 9, 2024
Early to mid-career professionals looking to gain recognition and enhanced credibility in interactions with internal and external stakeholders, regulators, and customers. Job roles include:
- IT Audit Directors/Managers/Consultants
- IT and Internal Auditors
- Compliance/Risk/Privacy Directors
- IT Directors/Managers/Consultants
The CISA certification is sought by those who audit, control, monitor and assess an enterprise’s information technology and business systems. CISAs are recognized internationally as professionals with the assurance, knowledge, skills, experience and credibility to leverage standards, manage vulnerabilities, ensure compliance, offer solutions, institute controls and deliver value to the enterprise. Often, CISA is a mandatory qualification for employment as an information systems auditor.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
1. Reduce risk: CISAs provide assurance that the organization’s IT and business systems are effectively monitored, managed and protected.
2. Create a common language: CISAs serve as trusted business advisors by assuring that the necessary leadership and organizational structures and processes are in placed to achieve business objectives and support the enterprise’s strategy.
3. Drive business successes: Regulators and clients look for a CISA designation and many businesses and government agencies require it.
4. Be prepared: Research has shown that businesses lose up to 5% of their annual revenue to fraud and irregularities. This reality is prompting leadership to hire CISAs to implement preventive controls and provide assurance on information security and risk management.
1. What is the CISA certification?
Since 1978, the CISA certification has been a globally accepted standard of achievement among information systems (IS) audit, control and security professionals. More than 129,000 professionals have earned the CISA designation since inception. CISA retention each year consistently remains more than 90 percent, including more than 94 percent for the most recent period. Clearly, holders of a CISA certification highly value the designation.
2. How to keep your certification valid?
To maintain your CISA, you must earn and report a minimum of 120 CPE hours every 3-year reporting cycle and at least 20 hours annually. CISA awards up to 1 hour of CPE for every 1 hour of instructor led training. Online review course earns 28 CPEs and Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT) earns 14 CPEs.
3. How much does the CISA training cost?
The final price is CHF 1'990.
4. When does the next course start?
The next CISA Certification Training will start on the 2nd of April 2024.
5. How do I apply for the course?
6. What are the most important details about the exam?
Length of exam: 4 hours
Number of items: 150
7. What Is the value of CISM Certification?
Many employers do require a CISA certification as a qualification for employment. Moreover, CISA- certified IT professionals see tangible benefits to their career earnings and career path for advancement.
- CISA is among the highest-paying IT certifications based on the “2016 IT Skills and Salary Report” conducted by Global Knowledge, with an average salary of US $112,931.
- CISA is among the highest-paying IT certifications in Foote Partners IT Skills and Certification Pay IndexTM (ITSCPI) for the quarter ending 1 April 2015. CISA has been consistently noted in this report for having gained in market value.
- CISA is the third highest-paying certification for 2015 in Certification Magazine’s “Annual Salary Survey.”
The CISA certification signifies that an IT professional has reached a level of proficiency to:
- Confirm a level of knowledge and experience that can be used for career advancement
- Meet the dynamic challenges of a modern enterprise
- Increase value to an organization
- Gain a competitive advantage over peers when seeking job growth
Our CISA Training Features
Online, Instructor-led professional training
Latest official ISACA CISA course digital kits
Flexible Learning in 4 weeks
ISACA authorized CISA exam instructors
Globally available and accessible classrooms
Free CISA exam review and Q&A sessions
Career coaching in Switzerland
ISACA official CISA practice test questions
CISA Training Testimonials
President and Chief Recruiting Officer, Candor McGaw Inc.
CAEs and IT Audit Directors are much more inclined to hire the professional with the CISA. It is fair to say that at this point in time, not having the certification can be a significant barrier.
Information Systems Audit Manager
The CISA Certification Training is an invaluable resource for any professional aspiring to excel in the field of information systems audit. After completing the training, I feel more equipped to tackle complex audit tasks and contribute more effectively to my organization's IT governance framework.
I highly recommend this training to anyone looking to deepen their expertise in IT auditing and governance. The training's focus on real-world applications and current technologies has made me feel more confident and competent in my role as an IT auditor.
Group CISA Training
Are several of your team members interested in CISA certification? Our enterprise solutions specialists will create a package of training that fits your organization’s specific training needs. We can accommodate group training packages for as few as five to as many as thousands of team members spread across the globe.
All Training and Courses
At Swiss Cyber Institute, our exclusive focus is on cybersecurity education, ensuring unparalleled expertise and depth in our training offerings. Explore our comprehensive selection of cybersecurity courses tailored for both technical and non-technical professionals aiming to embark on a swift cyber career journey.
Subscribe for updates
We share the most important cyber security news. Stay informed for free and stay cyber secure.