4 weeks of instructor-led online training
365-day access to official ISACA learning materials
ISACA officially authorized CRISC instructors
Practice test questions & assignments
Online, On-Demand Review Courses
Print or Downloadable Review Manuals
Review Questions, Answers & Explanations Database
Globally available and accessible classrooms
The best price and quality guarantee
Career Coaching in Switzerland
Gain your CRISC Certificate
Join our Official ISACA CRISC Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control Training for an all-inclusive exploration of job practices of identifying and managing enterprise IT risk and implementing and maintaining information systems controls.
Swiss Cyber Institute will guide you during your exam preparation journey for the CRISC exam. Get ready to dive into the world of information security and enhance your skills with our comprehensive training program.
Our course offers the benefits of online, instructor-led professional training with flexible learning over a span of 4 weeks, providing globally accessible classrooms and even including career coaching opportunities in Switzerland.
4 weeks with a total of 32 hours live interactive classrooms
Everything You Need to Pass the CRISC Exam
Swiss Cyber Institute is an accredited training partner with ISACA
The Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) is a globally accepted management-focused certification for professionals with three or more years of experience. This credential demonstrates expertise in identifying and managing enterprise IT risk and implementing and maintaining information systems controls.
1. IT Risk Identification
2. IT Risk Assessment
3. Risk Response Mitigation
4. Risk and Control Monitoring and Reporting
Swiss Cyber Institute's CRISC training seminar, led by an ISACA authorized Swiss instructor, would cover these four domains in-depth, providing participants with a comprehensive understanding of information security concepts, best practices, and real-world applications. Our course includes lectures, discussions, practical examples, case studies, and practice exams to help you prepare for the CRISC certification exam. Let ISACA’s CRISC demonstrate your ability to identify, evaluate and mitigate enterprise IT risk.
2024 training schedules:
Q2 - Start Date: April 08, 2024 > End Date: May 06, 2024
Q4 - Start Date: September 16, 2024 > End Date: October 14, 2024
IT risk management professionals with at least 3 years of relevant professional work experience in IT risk and information systems control including:
- Security Directors/Managers/Consultants
- Compliance/Risk/PrivacyDirectors and Managers
- IT Audit Directors/Managers/Consultants
- Compliance/Risk/Control Staff
The CRISC certification is sought by those professionals who identify and manage risks through the development, implementation and maintenance of appropriate information systems (IS) controls. CRISCs are recognized internationally as professionals with knowledge and experience in the job practices of risk identification, risk assessment, risk response and mitigation, and risk and control monitoring and reporting.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
1. Reduce risk: CRISCs help enterprises to understand business risk and have the technical knowledge to implement appropriate IS controls.
2. Create a common language: Establish a common perspective and language about IT risk that can set the standard for the enterprise.
3. Drive business successes: CRISC holders understand the methods and processes to effectively manage risks and seize opportunities related to the achievement of enterprise objectives.
4. Be prepared: CRISC holders can handle the challenges of IT risk management, drive compliance and transparency to ensure customer trust and business growth.
1. What is the CRISC certification?
Introduced in 2010, the CRISC certification is a globally recognized standard of achievement for IT risk professionals— including risk and compliance professionals, business analysts and project managers— More than 20,000 professionals have earned the CRISC designation since inception. CRISC retention is more than 96 percent. Clearly, holders of a CRISC certification highly value the designation.
2. How to keep your certification valid?
To maintain your CRISC, you must earn and report a minimum of 120 CPE hours every 3-year reporting cycle and at least 20 hours annually. CRISC awards up to 1 hour of CPE for every 1 hour of instructor led training. Online review course earns 15 CPEs and the Virtual Instructor-Led Course (VILT) earns 14 CPEs.
3. How much does the CISM training cost?
The final price is CHF 1'990.
4. When does the next course start?
The next CISM Certification Training will start on 8th April 2024.
5. How do I apply for the course?
Click here to register: https://swisscyberinstitute.com/certified-information-systems-security-professional-cissp-training/registration/.
6. What are the most important details about the exam?
Length of exam: 4 hours
Number of items: 150
7. What Is the value of CRISC Certification?
CRISC-certified IT professionals see tangible benefits to their career earnings and career path for advancement.
- CRISC is among the highest-paying IT certifications based on the “2016 IT Skills and Salary Report” conducted by Global Knowledge, with an average salary of US $121,424.
- CIO Magazine listed CRISC as the number one certification on its November 2015 list of top- rated governance, risk and compliance (GRC) certifications that are worth the time, cost and effort.
- CRISC is among the highest-paying IT certifications in the Foote Partners IT Skills and Certification Pay IndexTM (ITSCPI) for the quarter ending 1 April 2015.
- CRISC is the second highest-paying certification for 2015 in Certification Magazine’s “Annual Salary Survey.”
The CRISC certification signifies that an IT professional has reached a level of proficiency to:
- Confirm a level of knowledge and experience that can be used for career advancement
- Meet the dynamic challenges of a modern enterprise
- Increase value to an organization
- Gain a copetitive advantage over peers when seeking job growth
8. CRISC Relationship with other ISACA Certifications
- CRISC is for IT and business professionals who design, implement and maintain IS controls, while CISA is designed for IT professionals who perform independent reviews of control design and operational effectiveness.
- CRISC is for IT professionals whose roles encompass security, operational and compliance considerations, while CISM is for individuals who manage, design, oversee and/or assess an enterprise’s information security, including the identification and management of information security risk.
- CRISC is for IT and business professionals who are engaged at an operational level to mitigate risk, while CGEIT is for IT and business professionals who have a significant management, advisory or assurance role relating to the governance of IT, including risk management.
Our CRISC Training Features
Online, Instructor-led professional training
Latest official ISACA CRISC course digital kits
Flexible Learning in 4 weeks
ISACA authorized CRISC exam instructors
Globally available and accessible classrooms
Free CRISC exam review and Q&A sessions
Career coaching in Switzerland
ISACA official CRISC practice test questions
CRISC Training Testimonials
CRISC, CISSP, CEO of Firstbest Consultants PVT Ltd
I have found that CRISC certification can be a major career differentiator for those people with cybersecurity risk experience.
Risk Management Analyst
The CRISC certification from ISACA has been a solid addition to my skillset. It provided me with practical tools for risk management, something that's increasingly important in my line of work. The content was relevant and up-to-date, reflecting the realities of today's IT risks.
IT Compliance Officer
Completing the CRISC training gave me a deeper understanding of IT risk and how to manage it effectively within an organization. The course was challenging but rewarding, offering insights that I can apply directly to my job. It's a good investment for professionals in risk and IT.
Group CRISC Training
Are several of your team members interested in CRISC certification? Our enterprise solutions specialists will create a package of training that fits your organization’s specific training needs. We can accommodate group training packages for as few as five to as many as thousands of team members spread across the globe.
All Training and Courses
At Swiss Cyber Institute, our exclusive focus is on cybersecurity education, ensuring unparalleled expertise and depth in our training offerings. Explore our comprehensive selection of cybersecurity courses tailored for both technical and non-technical professionals aiming to embark on a swift cyber career journey.
Subscribe for updates
We share the most important cyber security news. Stay informed for free and stay cyber secure.