GOT QUESTIONS? WE HAVE THE ANSWERS!
- What is the Global Cyber Conference?
- Where will the conference take place?
We will host the conference at Dolder Grand Zurich, Kurhausstrasse 65, 8032 Zürich.
- What can I expect from the conference?
At the Global Cyber Conference, you can attend in the panel discussions, roundtables, keynote speeches of world-class experts. Moreover, you will also have a chance to personally meet with these people during the coffee breaks, lunches and through the conference matchmaking application.
- Can I get in contact with a representative of official partners at the conference?
You can get in touch with the representatives of our partners by visiting their online presence on the app, send them an email through the app or during the two days events at Dolder Grand.
- What is the dress code at the event?
The dress code is business casual for Global Cyber Conference.
- Can I see what sessions will be presented before I arrive on site?
Yes, all topics and sessions can be found in the conference program.
- How does Swiss Cyber Institute respect my privacy?
SCI treats all personal data you provide in accordance with the applicable Swiss privacy laws and regulations. For more information regarding the use and security of personal data see our Privacy Notice
- Is there any age limit to attend the event?
If you are under the age of 18 you are not allowed to visit the conference unless permission is provided by SCI under the conditions set by SCI.
- Will there be discounted hotel reservations?
We have partnered with various hotels in Zurich, which offer discount codes. Please visit “Venue” page.
- What if I cannot attend the in-person conference, will there be an option to attend virtually?
Unfortunately, not. We are not offering a hybrid conference as an option.
- What services are available for special needs and requests?
The Global Cyber Conference encourages participants with disabilities to participate in our program and activities. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- My question is not listed here. Whom do I contact?
Please contact us at email@example.com for assistance
- How can I purchase tickets and how much do they cost?
You can purchase tickets from our website. We have limited places and recommend you purchase tickets as early as possible.
Standard Pass: CHF 2’000.-
VIP Pass: CHF 2’500.-
Group “3 + 1” Summer Special: CHF 6’000.- (buy 3 passes and get 1 FREE)
- What is the payment methods for the ticket purchase?
We use the Stripe payment platform for all tickets sales. You can use any credit card to purchase a conference ticket here. For Swiss based citizens and/or companies, you can also pay by invoice.
- I could not make the payment online, what can I do?
If there is an error while purchasing the ticket, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is it possible to change the information on my badge?
Yes, you can update your profile from the GCC registration page, click the “Already registered” link on that page, enter your email address and the confirmation number you received, then edit your profile and save it.
- Can I purchase the ticket at the venue?
No. You need to purchase your ticket online here.
- Can I change my ticket type from Standard Pass to VIP Pass?
Yes, you can. Please contact us at email@example.com
- I cannot participate in the conference. Can I transfer my ticket?
Yes, you can transfer your ticket without paying an extra fee. For this, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is there a possibility to get a refund/cancel if I am not able to come?
Unfortunately, the tickets are not refundable. If you’re unable to join us in person, you will still have the opportunity to transfer the ticket to another person. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com
- When is the latest I can purchase tickets?
You can buy the tickets as long as the tickets are not sold out.
- Are there any additional benefits of attending this event?
With your ticket, you’ll get instant access to:
1. Our cyber security community and member-only events in Switzerland for free
2. The opportunity to expand your visibility and connect with security experts all over the world
3. Regular premium deep-dive articles, reports, blogs, case studies, podcasts and more
4. Be inspired by presentations during our working groups events and see security best practices in action
- Is there the possibility for a group discount?
Yes, only if you plan to purchase more than 3 tickets for delegates from the same company. To inquire about group discounts, please contact our sales team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also take advantage of our “3 + 1 SUMMER SPECIAL” offer and purchase 3 passes and get 1 FREE.
On the conference registration platform:
• 1. Select 3+1 pass
• 2. Enter first pass Personal Information fields
• 3. Enter first pass Address Details fields
• 4. In Registration Summary, click “Add Group Member”
• 5. Repeat steps 2 and 3 for 2nd pass, 3rd pass and 4th pass
• 6. Accept “Terms & Conditions”
• 7. Select Payment Method
• 8. Submit
- Isn’t your ticket too expensive?
The Global Cyber Conference is designed and particularly organized to bring senior level management and key decision makers in the cyber security industry under one roof. Networking with such professionals at our event does not only give you easy access to 1-on-1 meetings but also to benefit from their valuable experience and deep industry knowledge. Our conference is organized in a 5-star hotel in Zurich with excellent catering services to create a conducive business environment for effective networking.
- Where can I get my badge?
All visitors can get their badges on the first day of the conference. Before coming to the event, ensure that all the given data on the conference app in your profile is correct.
- Will there be photographers and videographers?
Yes, during the conference you may be filmed and recorded by audio, visual, audio-visual or electronic means or photographed (including footage or photographs of individuals or groups of attendees), and you must inform the organizers at the event if you do not wish to be included in any individual or group footage or photographs.
- Can I use the photos taken at the event by the organizer?
We may publish all photos and videos on our conference page, as well as in our social media accounts before, during and after the event. You may use the photos and videos by mentioning the name of the event (Global Cyber Conference 2022). You may use the photos for media, publications, personal use, etc. If possible, please use our conference hashtag #GCC22 and #swisscyberinstitute.
- How can I come to the venue?
Please check our “Venue” page to find detailed information about the transportation to the venue.
- When will the doors be opened?
We will open the doors at 08:00 during both days of the conference. The sessions will start at 09.00 and will continue until 18.00.
- Is there any additional program after the conference?
Yes, we will host 2 exclusive events: the Exclusive Gala Dinner Party at Widder Zurich on the first day and the Networking Apéro at Dolder Grand on the second day. Please note that these additional programs will only be available to VIP Pass ticket holders.
- Is it okay to partially participate in the conference?
Yes, it totally depends on you in which sessions you would like to participate. Even if you cannot make it to the first day, then you can collect your badge on the second day of the conference.
- Are meals included with my registration/ticket?
All tickets include coffee breaks and lunches on both conference days at Dolder Grand Hotel. Only VIP ticket holders will have access to the Exclusive Gala Dinner Party at Widder Zurich on the first day and the Networking Apéro at Dolder Grand on the second day of the conference.
- Do you provide a list of conference attendees so we can network with other participants during the event?
Conference delegates can be accessed via our conference application. The app will allow you to connect and network with all attendees and set up 1-on-1 matchmaking meetings.
- Can I get access to the presentations after the conference?
Unfortunately, the presentations will not be made accessible to participants after the conference.
- What can I bring at the conference?
You can bring your laptops, tablets, mobile phones to the conference room, Wi-Fi will be made available throughout the venue. Please note that without the express prior written permission of Swiss Cyber Institute, you cannot bring any audio or video recording devices (except for personal cell phones) into the conference.
- Can I advertise in the venue?
Yes, you can advertise with us if you are our conference partner. For partnership inquiries, please get in touch with us at email@example.com
- What precautions might be expected at the conference?
Our top priority is the health and safety of all attendees. The Global Cyber Conference will adhere to all local authorities’ guidelines. In any case, we will communicate all procedures and information regarding precautions prior to the event.
- How many attendees do you expect?
Attendance is expected to reach 500 Cybersecurity and Data Privacy experts, C-level managers, CISOs, CEOs, Cybersecurity Directors, and VP of Cybersecurity.
- Who can participate in the event as a media representative?
Communications and PR professionals, bloggers, editorial and non-editorial employees of media companies are kindly advised to get in touch with our team to get the Media Pass by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- How much does it cost to get the Media Pass?
It`s completely free to get the Media Pass. To get a Media Pass, you need to get in touch with our team by sending an email to email@example.com, and we will evaluate your application.
- Media queries
Please contact the Global Cyber Conference team at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule press interviews or for further information about the conference.
- How can I get photos and more information about the Global Cyber Conference?
Please check our Press page
- Under what conditions, I can use the photos?
Publications, articles, and all non-commercial Global Cyber Conference -related usage of the photos are allowed when crediting the photographer and mentioning that the photo is from Global Cyber Conference.
- Can I edit or use photos for commercial purposes?
You are not allowed to edit the photos nor to use them for commercial purposes. If you want to use the photos for commercial use, get in touch with us.