Cyber Crisis Management
Course Start Dates
17 March 2023
Workshops, role-playing exercises, and wargames
Full 3 days live Bootcamp
17 March | 31 March | 21 April 2023
Neues Schloss Privat Hotel Zurich
About the Course
The Crisis Management training prepares participants to respond to all issues related to a Cyber Incident. This training course covers emergency tools and procedures to better respond to cyber attacks on a technical level, but also on a legal and organizational level.
The participants of the Crisis Management training will be able to address the fundamentals and specificities of cyber crisis management. All the information dealt with will be applied in the context of a practical case.
This is an in-person 3 full days Bootcamp-training, which will be helped by professors and experienced cybersecurity professionals at the Neues Schloss Privat Hotel Zurich.
Seats are limited, reserve your slot today.
Core skills you will gain
- Skills in prevention of crises before they occur
- Skills in application of a crisis mitigation procedure after an IT failure has been confirmed and identified
- Skills in mobilisation of techniques, policies, procedures and means to counter it
- Skills in improvement of the crisis management procedure in regard to experience feedback.
Your core tasks afterwards
- Identify notable cyber threats and differentiate between diverse types of threat actors
- Determine the role leadership plays in implementing cybersecurity governance.
- Select appropriate technologies to protect an organization's systems, network, and data.
- Design cyber risk mitigation plan.
- Structuring and mobilizing the crisis unit and key resources
- Understanding the specificities of a cyber crisis
- Managing and deciding in crisis situations
- Communicating effectively in times of crisis
- Manage the return to normal and develop the organization
- Abilitiy to help clients and stakeholders to strengthen their cybersecurity risk management strategies.
What you will learn
- Introduction and fundamentals of crisis management
- The specificities of cyber crisis management
- Crisis communication
- Ability to develop, implement, and lead cyber security risk management
- Knowledge applicable laws, regulations, and standards
- Skills to create a unique cybersecurity incident response plan
Practical knowledge of the operational changes
After the session, training certificates will be provided by the Swiss Cyber Institute for each participant, in an electronic format and hard copy.
Discover our courses
Subscribe For Updates
We share the most important cyber security news biweekly on Friday. Stay informed for free and stay cyber secure.