Course Start Dates
1 Day Live Interactive Learning
09:00 - 17:00 CET
About the Course
CyberTech is a set of challenges based on the CyberRange platform of Airbus CyberSecurity. Different challenges within a topology are offered to participants who will have to solve them in the context of a competition.
The participants work as teams spread over different CyberRange work zones. Each participant has their own Kali Linux virtual machine with all the tools required to solve the tests.
Prerequisites / Equipments
- Basic knowledge of Windows and Linux systems
- Notions in Ethical Hacking
- Capture The Flag exercise on Airbus CyberRange
Cyber Tech Training
by Airbus CyberSecurity
Participants in this training will discover the Capture The Flag - CTF environment:
- Understand the weaknesses of security configurations
- Learn useful commands to retrieve indicators
- Learn useful techniques for attacking various machines
- Workaround vulnerabilities found in systems
- Use open-source intelligence to retrieve useful information
What you will learn
CyberTech challenges are divided into categories, where flags must be retrieved using various tools and techniques:
- Cryptology: Exif Steganography, crypto ASCII
- Bruteforce: Linux Hidden, Crack Office, Guess Weak Password
- Social Engineering: phishing, OSINT
- Network: Wireshark, telnet exploitation
- Samba: Share Access, Hidden Share
- Misc: Hardening Docker, CVE-2019-14287, FTP attack, DNS zone transfers
After the session, training certificates will be provided by Swiss Cyber Institute and Airbus CyberSecurity for each participant, in an electronic format and hard copy.
Discover our courses
Frequently Asked Questions
The proposed training modules are designed to provide operable knowledge and operational skills to the participants. Our pedagogy is based on a set of concrete and practical scenarios. Multiple roles are managed in the Airbus Cyberrange platform in order to perform various kinds of training sessions: blue team, red team, and others. It is possible to customize groups and rules in the Airbus Cyberrange platform to fit end-user needs on execution and creation. Each training is provided by Airbus Cybersecurity trainer that brings expertise in their respective fields of business to direct benefit to the trainees.
At least 80% of training content is made of practical exercises
Training content developed and run by active Cyber experts, with cybersecurity professional activities in Airbus CyberSecurity that also brings experience and references to the trainees already encountered examples.
Dedicated and realistic simulation environment including real security products and cyberattacks
With operational designed trainings, our courses are continuously updated by our educational engineers and expert trainers to adapt to needs. They focus on a direct practice of the concepts presented by alternating theory and practical exercises.
Subscribe For Updates
We share the most important cyber security news biweekly on Friday. Stay informed for free and stay cyber secure.