Offensive Security Penetration Testing
IT / Security professional
Course Start Dates
05 June 2023
2 weeks bootcamp / 24 hours of lectures
Online Instructor-led Training and Certification
2 hours live session per day / Monday to Saturday
In this course, you will learn from basic to the advanced and modern techniques to find vulnerabilities through information gathering, create and/or use exploits and be able to escalate privileges in order to test the customer’s information systems defenses.
By complementing this training and passing the 2 hours exam, you should be able to:
- Use passive and active reconnaissance techniques
- Use basic and advanced scanning and information harvesting techniques
- Create code to exploit vulnerabilities
- Use and modify public exploits
- Recognize legit public exploits from fake exploits
- Use several techniques to gain access to a system from both remote and local side
- Use several techniques to escalate privileges
- Clear your tracks
- Create executive reports so your pen-testing results can be presented to management.
- Perform lateral and vertical jumps between systems
- Use tunnels to compromise other computers on the network or hide your traffic.
Prerequisites / Equipments
- Basic IT Background
- Basic InfoSec knowledge
- Basic Ethical Hacking knowledge
- Basic programming skills
A laptop or computer that can run (not at the same time) the following machines on a virtual machine software (such as Virtual Box, VMWare, Parallels):
- A Windows VM
- A Kali Linux VM
- A Debian or Ubuntu VM
- Computer Science / Cyber Security students looking to gain real-world knowledge
- Career professionals looking to make the jump into security work
- Engineers looking to improve their understanding of security
- PenTesters looking to sharpen their skills
- Programmers trying to understand how to better secure their code.
- IT system administration professionals
- IT network administration professionals
- Members of Incident Response Teams
What makes us unique?
Real-world cyber security challenges from industry experts
All of our students are provided with private Virtual Machines and Hacking Labs for a practical & personalized learning experience with over 30 international academics and experts from 10 countries.
By complementing this course and passing the 2 hours exam, participants will get a certification. The credential is CPT - Certified Pen Tester.
Learn anytime anywhere in Switzerland or other countries
The entire course is live and interactive. All students will have direct access to their own lab, online campus, the teacher’s screen, and the live class itself, they’ll have a big advantage over traditional face-to-face classes.
If you work full time, do not worry. We record all live sessions and recordings will be available to all students after the session with 90 days of access.
Discover our courses
Book a free Consultation Call
Subscribe For Updates
We share the most important cyber security news biweekly on Friday. Stay informed for free and stay cyber secure.